Conflict of Interest: None.
Characteristics of Men and Premenopausal Women With Burning Mouth Symptoms: A Case–Control Study
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 888–898, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Kim, H.-I. and Kho, H.-S. (2014), Characteristics of Men and Premenopausal Women With Burning Mouth Symptoms: A Case–Control Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 888–898. doi: 10.1111/head.12338
Funding: This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant through the Oromaxillofacial Dysfunction Research Center for the Elderly (No. 2013–070465) at Seoul National University in Korea.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2013–070465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.