Headache in Children With Chiari I Malformation
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 899–908, May 2014
How to Cite
Toldo, I., Tangari, M., Mardari, R., Perissinotto, E., Sartori, S., Gatta, M., Calderone, M. and Battistella, P. A. (2014), Headache in Children With Chiari I Malformation. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 899–908. doi: 10.1111/head.12341
Written informed consent was obtained from the patients' parents for the publication of the cases report and any accompanying images. A copy of the written consent is available for review by the Editor-in-Chief of this journal.
The clinical management of the patients reported in this paper was conform to the indications provided by our institutional review board.
Conflict of Interest: None.
Financial Disclosure/Funding: This work did not receive any financial support.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.