Conflict of Interest: All authors report no conflict of interest.
Medication Overuse Headache: Self-Perceived and Actual Knowledge Among Pharmacy Staff
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1019–1025, June 2014
How to Cite
Hedenrud, T., Babic, N. and Jonsson, P. (2014), Medication Overuse Headache: Self-Perceived and Actual Knowledge Among Pharmacy Staff. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1019–1025. doi: 10.1111/head.12350
Financial Support: The study was done without any financial support.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- 6Swedish eHealth Agency. Läkemedelsförsäljningen i Sverige (in Swedish). 2012 20120914 [Available from: www.ehalsomyndigheten.se
- 8Migraine management in community pharmacies: Practice patterns and knowledge of pharmacy personnel in Thailand. Headache. 2013;53:1451-1463., .
- 10When do the measures of knowledge measure what we think they are measuring. Adv Consum Res. 1990;17:603-608., , .