Conflict of Interest: None.
Investigation of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Gene Variants in Migraine
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1184–1193, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Sutherland, H. G., Maher, B. H., Rodriguez-Acevedo, A. J., Haupt, L. M. and Griffiths, L. R. (2014), Investigation of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Gene Variants in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1184–1193. doi: 10.1111/head.12351
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Australian DEST International Science Linkages
- Australian Government EIF Super Science Funds
- Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.