Conflict of Interest: Mark Pierce and Carol O'Neill are employees of NuPathe Inc. The other authors report no conflict of interest.
Sumatriptan Transdermal System Can Be Correctly Assembled and Applied During Migraine Attacks
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 850–860, May 2014
How to Cite
Meadows, K. P., Pierce, M., O'Neill, C., Foster, S. and Jennings, C. (2014), Sumatriptan Transdermal System Can Be Correctly Assembled and Applied During Migraine Attacks. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 850–860. doi: 10.1111/head.12352
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- NuPathe Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.