Conflict of Interest: None.
Headache Currents—Clinical Review
Ayurveda – The Science of Healing
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1103–1106, June 2014
How to Cite
Gokani, T. (2014), Ayurveda – The Science of Healing. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1103–1106. doi: 10.1111/head.12363
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- 1Contemporary Ayurveda: Medicine and Research in Maharish Ayurveda, 1st edn. New York: Churchill Livingstone Publisher (Elsevier); 1997., .
- 2Textbook of Ayurveda, Volume Two: A Complete Guide to Clinical Assessment. Albuquerque, NM: The Ayurvedic Press; 2007..
- 3Ayurvedic Certification Training Materials. 2006. http://www.eattasteheal.com/eth_resources.htm.,
- 4Ayurveda: A Practical Guide: The Science of Self Healing. Twin Lakes, WI: Lotus Press; 1985..
- 5Ayurvedic Perspectives on Selected Pathologies. Albuquerque, NM: The Ayurvedic Press; 1998..
- 6Protonix. 2008. http://www.rxlist.com/protonix-drug.htm.
- 7“Adrenal Fatigue in Migraine Patients: A Common Clinical Finding?” 2014.,
- 8Gut Solutions: How to Solve Your Digestive Problems Naturally. Clearwater, FL: Renew Life Press; 2004..