Conflict of Interest: SAE is an employee and shareholder of GlaxoSmithKline. SMS is an employee of the University of North Carolina Wilmington and a consultant to INC Research LLC, which coordinated the daily operations of the registry. GlaxoSmithKline paid INC Research to oversee the registry, but S.M.S. was not compensated for any activities related to her participation as an author on this manuscript.
Final Results From the 16-Year Sumatriptan, Naratriptan, and Treximet Pregnancy Registry
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1158–1172, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Ephross, S. A. and Sinclair, S. M. (2014), Final Results From the 16-Year Sumatriptan, Naratriptan, and Treximet Pregnancy Registry. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1158–1172. doi: 10.1111/head.12375
Financial Support: GlaxoSmithKline funded this registry (Study 112914).
Clinical Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov. NCT01059604
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: 112914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.