Conflicts of Interest: None.
Prevalence of Migraine in Patients With Restless Legs Syndrome: A Case–Control Study
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1337–1346, September 2014
How to Cite
Fernández-Matarrubia, M., Cuadrado, M. L., Sánchez-Barros, C. M., Martínez-Orozco, F. J., Fernández-Pérez, C., Villalibre, I., Ramírez-Nicolás, B. and Porta-Etessam, J. (2014), Prevalence of Migraine in Patients With Restless Legs Syndrome: A Case–Control Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1337–1346. doi: 10.1111/head.12382
Source of Funding: None.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.