Conflict of Interest: MV, PPS, AS, and FM have no conflict of interest. Till Sprenger has received no personal compensation. His employer, the University Hospital Basel, has received compensation for his serving on scientific advisory boards or speaking fees from Novartis, ATI, Genzyme, Actelion, Jansen, Teva, Mitsubishi Pharma Europe, and Biogen Idec. These fees were used for funding of research. PJG is on Advisory Boards for Allergan, Colucid, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Sharpe and Dohme, eNeura, Autonomic Technologies, Inc., Boston Scientific, Electrocore, Eli-Lilly, Medtronic, Linde Gases, Arteaus, AlderBio, and BristolMyerSquibb. He has consulted for Pfizer, Nevrocorp, Lundbeck, Zogenix, Impax, Zosano, and Dr. Reddy, and has been compensated for expert legal testimony. He has grant support from Allergan, Amgen, MAP, and MSD. He has received honoraria for editorial work from Journal Watch Neurology and for developing educational materials and teaching for the American Headache Society.
Headache in a Patient With Crowned Dens: Report of a New Case
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1211–1216, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Viana, M., Sainaghi, P. P., Stecco, A., Mortara, F., Sprenger, T. and Goadsby, P. J. (2014), Headache in a Patient With Crowned Dens: Report of a New Case. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1211–1216. doi: 10.1111/head.12383
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.