Conflict of Interest: Dr. Dalia Rotstein has received research support from the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada and has performed consulting for Sanofi-Aventis. She reports no conflict of interest. Dr. Felix Tyndel and Dr. David Tang-Wai report no conflicts of interest.
A Case Report of Cavernous Sinus Syndrome in a Patient With Takayasu's Arteritis
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1371–1375, September 2014
How to Cite
Rotstein, D. L., Tyndel, F. J. and Tang-Wai, D. F. (2014), A Case Report of Cavernous Sinus Syndrome in a Patient With Takayasu's Arteritis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1371–1375. doi: 10.1111/head.12390
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.