Conflict of Interest: None.
Neck Pain Disability Is Related to the Frequency of Migraine Attacks: A Cross-Sectional Study
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1203–1210, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Florencio, L. L., Chaves, T. C., Carvalho, G. F., Gonçalves, M. C., Casimiro, E. C.B., Dach, F., Bigal, M. E. and Bevilaqua-Grossi, D. (2014), Neck Pain Disability Is Related to the Frequency of Migraine Attacks: A Cross-Sectional Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1203–1210. doi: 10.1111/head.12393
This research received a grant from the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP).
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.