Conflict of Interest: The sponsor and corresponding author directed the research design and reviewed all major research decisions (eg, systematic searching strategy and analyses). The authors had full access to all data and had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication. A.J.M., M.Y., P.J.G., K.T., and L.M.B. participated in planning the study and writing the manuscript. M.Y. and K.T. collected the data. All authors were involved in interpreting the results, as well as critical review and editing of the manuscript. All authors approved the manuscript before submission. All authors met the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors authorship criteria. Neither honoraria nor payments were made for authorship.
Treatment Persistence and Switching in Triptan Users: A Systematic Literature Review
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1120–1130, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Messali, A. J., Yang, M., Gillard, P., Tsai, K., Tepper, S. J., Bloudek, L. M. and Kori, S. H. (2014), Treatment Persistence and Switching in Triptan Users: A Systematic Literature Review. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1120–1130. doi: 10.1111/head.12404
Financial arrangements of the authors with companies whose products may be related to the present report are listed below, as declared by the authors. A.J.M. is an employee of Allergan, Inc., and a doctoral student at the University of Southern California. M.Y. and P.G. are employees of Allergan, Inc. K.T. is a former employee of OptumRx and former intern at Allergan, Inc. L.M.B. is an employee of Xcenda, L.L.C, and was previously employed by Allergan, Inc. during the development of this manuscript. At the time of manuscript development, S.H.K. was an employee of MAP Pharmaceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allergan, Inc. S.J.T. reports grant/research support (no personal compensation) from ATI, BristolMyerSquibb, ElectroCore, GSK, Merck, NuPathe, OptiNose, Zogenix; consultancy for Allergan, ATI, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, Zogenix; speaker's bureau for Allergan, ATI, Merck, Nautilus, Zogenix; advisory board for Allergan, Amgen, ATI, GSK, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, Pfizer, Zogenix; stock options for ATI; and royalties from University of Mississippi Press, Peoples Publishing House of Peking, Springer.
Financial Support: This systematic literature review was sponsored by Allergan, Inc., Irvine, CA, USA. Editorial assistance in formatting the article to journal guidelines was provided to the authors by Anny Wu, PharmD and Kristine Schuler, MS (Complete Healthcare Communications, Chadds Fords, PA, USA) and funded by Allergan Inc.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2014
- Allergan, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.