Conflict of Interest: Dr. Dodick has served on advisory boards and has consulted for Allergan, Amgen, Alder, Arteaus, Pfizer, Merck, ENeura, NuPathe, Eli Lilly & Company, Autonomic Technologies, WL Gore, Ethicon J&J, Zogenix, Supernus, Labrys, and Bristol Myers Squibb. Dr. Dodick has received funding for travel, speaking, or editorial activities from the following: CogniMed, Scientiae, IntraMed, SAGE Publishing, Sun Pharma, Allergan, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Miller Medical, SAGE, and Annenberg Center for Health Sciences; he serves as Editor-in-Chief and on the editorial boards of The Neurologist, Lancet Neurology, and Postgraduate Medicine, and has served as Editor-in-Chief of Cephalalgia. He receives publishing royalties for Wolff's Headache, 8th edition (Oxford University Press, 2009) and Handbook of Headache (Cambridge University Press, 2010). Dr. Silberstein is on the advisory panel of and receives honoraria from Allergan, Artaeus, Electrocore, and Neuralieve. He serves as a consultant for and receives honoraria from Amgen, Labrys Biologics, MAP, and Zogenix. His employer receives research support from AGA, Allergan, Amgen, Cumberland, ElectroCore, Labrys, Merz, OptiNose, and Troy Healthcare. Dr. Lipton receives research support from the NIH – PO1 AG03949 (Program Director), PO1AG027734 (Project Leader), RO1AG025119 (Investigator), K23AGO30857 (Mentor), K23NS05140901A1 (Mentor), and K23NS47256 (Mentor), the National Headache Foundation and the Migraine Research Fund; serves on the editorial boards of Neurology and Cephalalgia and as senior advisor to Headache, has reviewed for the NIA and NINDS, holds stock options in Neuralieve, Inc., and Minster, Inc.; and serves as a consultant or has received honoraria from: Allergan, Autonomic Technologies, Boston Scientific, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Endo, GlaxoSmithKline, Minster, Merck, Nautilus Neuroscience, Neuralieve, Novartis, and Pfizer.
Headache Currents—Clinical Review
Operational Diagnostic Criteria for Chronic Migraine: Expert Opinion
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1258–1266, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Lipton, R. B. and Dodick, D. W. (2014), Operational Diagnostic Criteria for Chronic Migraine: Expert Opinion. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1258–1266. doi: 10.1111/head.12407
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.