Conflict of Interest:
Headache Currents—Clinical Review
Joint Hypermobility and Headache: Understanding the Glue That Binds the Two Together – Part 1
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1393–1402, September 2014
How to Cite
Neilson, D. and Martin, V. T. (2014), Joint Hypermobility and Headache: Understanding the Glue That Binds the Two Together – Part 1. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1393–1402. doi: 10.1111/head.12418
Dr. Neilson declares no conflict of interest.
Dr. Martin has the following disclosures:
1. Allergan: Consultant, speaker
2. GSK: Research grants
3. Zogenix: Consultant, speaker
4. Nautilus: Consultant
5. Duramed: Speaker
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.