Conflict of Interest: Dr. Seng has no conflicts to report. Dr. Holroyd has received funding from the National Institutes of Health and an investigator-initiated grant from Endo Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Holroyd has full control of all primary data from the TSM trial. All analyses were conducted by Dr. Seng.
Behavioral Migraine Management Modifies Behavioral and Cognitive Coping in People With Migraine
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1470–1483, October 2014
How to Cite
Seng, E. K. and Holroyd, K. A. (2014), Behavioral Migraine Management Modifies Behavioral and Cognitive Coping in People With Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1470–1483. doi: 10.1111/head.12426
Support for this trial was provided by grant NS-32374 (awarded to Dr. Holroyd) from the National Institutes of Health. Merck Pharmaceuticals, Inc and GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals donated triptans (5-HT1B/D-agonists) for acute migraine therapy, which was their only involvement.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS-32374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.