Conflict of Interest: Matthew S. Robbins, MD, has received honoraria from the American Headache Society, Prova Education, American College of Physicians, Medlink, North Shore-LIJ Hofstra School of Medicine, and SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, and receives book royalties from Wiley.
Cluster Belly: A Variant of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 1644–1646, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Robbins, M. S. (2014), Cluster Belly: A Variant of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 54: 1644–1646. doi: 10.1111/head.12429
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.