Helicobacter pylori Induces Increased Expression of Toll-Like Receptors and Decreased Toll-Interacting Protein in Gastric Mucosa that Persists Throughout Gastric Carcinogenesis
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 22–32, February 2013
How to Cite
Pimentel-Nunes, P., Gonçalves, N., Boal-Carvalho, I., Afonso, L., Lopes, P., Roncon-Albuquerque, R., Henrique, R., Moreira-Dias, L., Leite-Moreira, A. F. and Dinis-Ribeiro, M. (2013), Helicobacter pylori Induces Increased Expression of Toll-Like Receptors and Decreased Toll-Interacting Protein in Gastric Mucosa that Persists Throughout Gastric Carcinogenesis. Helicobacter, 18: 22–32. doi: 10.1111/hel.12008
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
- Portuguese Oncology Institute of Porto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!