Helicobacter pylori Susceptible/Resistant to Antibiotic Eradication Therapy Differ in the Maturation and Activation of Dendritic Cells
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 444–453, December 2013
How to Cite
Kopitar, A. N., Skvarc, M., Tepes, B., Kos, J. and Ihan, A. (2013), Helicobacter pylori Susceptible/Resistant to Antibiotic Eradication Therapy Differ in the Maturation and Activation of Dendritic Cells. Helicobacter, 18: 444–453. doi: 10.1111/hel.12068
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Research Agency of the Republic of Slovenia. Grant Number: P3-0083-0381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!