Contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative assessment of liver lesions
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 809–819, August 2013
How to Cite
Alzaraa, A., Gravante, G., Chung, W. Y., Al-Leswas, D., Morgan, B., Dennison, A. and Lloyd, D. (2013), Contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative assessment of liver lesions. Hepatology Research, 43: 809–819. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12044
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.