Conflict of interest: All authors are employees of Otsuka Pharmaceutical, which is developing tolvaptan.
Tolvaptan, an orally active non-peptide arginine vasopressin V2 receptor antagonist, reduces ascites in rats with chronic liver injury
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Hepatology Research © 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1224–1230, November 2013
How to Cite
Miyazaki, T., Fujiki, H. and Yamamura, Y. (2013), Tolvaptan, an orally active non-peptide arginine vasopressin V2 receptor antagonist, reduces ascites in rats with chronic liver injury. Hepatology Research, 43: 1224–1230. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12073
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.