Efficacy of ezetimibe for reducing serum low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels resistant to lifestyle intervention in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 812–817, July 2014
How to Cite
Oza, N., Takahashi, H., Eguchi, Y., Kitajima, Y., Kuwashiro, T., Ishibashi, E., Nakashita, S., Iwane, S., Kawaguchi, Y., Mizuta, T., Ozaki, I., Ono, N., Eguchi, T., Fujimoto, K. and Anzai, K. (2014), Efficacy of ezetimibe for reducing serum low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels resistant to lifestyle intervention in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology Research, 44: 812–817. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12176
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.