Conflict of interest: The authors who have taken part in this study declare that they do not have anything to disclose regarding funding or conflict of interest with respect to this manuscript.
Prospective comparison of real-time tissue elastography and serum fibrosis markers for the estimation of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C patients
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 720–727, July 2014
How to Cite
Tamaki, N., Kurosaki, M., Matsuda, S., Nakata, T., Muraoka, M., Suzuki, Y., Yasui, Y., Suzuki, S., Hosokawa, T., Nishimura, T., Ueda, K., Tsuchiya, K., Nakanishi, H., Itakura, J., Takahashi, Y., Matsunaga, K., Taki, K., Asahina, Y. and Izumi, N. (2014), Prospective comparison of real-time tissue elastography and serum fibrosis markers for the estimation of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C patients. Hepatology Research, 44: 720–727. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12179
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.