Targeted delivery of siRNA against hepatitis B virus by preS1 peptide molecular ligand
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 897–906, August 2014
How to Cite
Huang, W., Li, X., Yi, M., Zhu, S. and Chen, W. (2014), Targeted delivery of siRNA against hepatitis B virus by preS1 peptide molecular ligand. Hepatology Research, 44: 897–906. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12189
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972582, 81171628
- Chongqing Science and Technology Commission, China. Grant Number: 2009BB5276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.