Prevalence and risk factors of hepatocellular carcinoma in Japanese patients with primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 133–140, February 2014
How to Cite
Harada, K. and Nakanuma, Y. (2014), Prevalence and risk factors of hepatocellular carcinoma in Japanese patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology Research, 44: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12242
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 05:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Department of Human and Environmental Sciences, Kagoshima University Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima, Japan
- 15National surveys of primary biliary cirrhosis – Results from the 15th survey of PBC patients in Japan – Research report of the Intractable Hepato-Biliary Diseases Study Group for Research on Measures for Intractable Disease (Health Labour Sciences Research Grants in Japan). (In Japanese.) 2013., , et al.
- 19National surveys of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) in Japan. Nihon Shokakibyo Gakkai Zasshi 2013; 110: 8–15., , , , , .
- 20Hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis; a multicenter study in National Hospital Organization Study Group of Liver Disease in Japan. The 47th Annual Meeting of Liver Cancer Study Group of Japan (Abstract). (In Japanese.) 2011:104., , et al.
- 21Incidence, mortality, and predictive factors of hepatocellular carcinoma in primary biliary cirrhosis. Gastroenterol Res Pract 2013; 2013: 168012., , et al.
- 22Clinical predictor for development of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis using nationwide survey in Japan. The 47th Annual Meeting of Liver Cancer Study Group of Japan (Abstract) (in Japanese) 2011:104., , et al.
- 25Primary sclerosing cholangitis: overview and update. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2010; 7: 611–619., .