Conflict of interest: None declared.
Adjuvant epoetin-β with peginterferon-α and ribavirin in Japanese ribavirin-intolerant relapsed patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype 2
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages E290–E296, October 2014
How to Cite
Enomoto, M., Morikawa, H., Murakami, Y., Tamori, A. and Kawada, N. (2014), Adjuvant epoetin-β with peginterferon-α and ribavirin in Japanese ribavirin-intolerant relapsed patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype 2. Hepatology Research, 44: E290–E296. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12257
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- 5Predictive factors of early and sustained responses to peginterferon plus ribavirin combination therapy in Japanese patients infected with hepatitis C virus genotype 1b: amino acid substitutions in the core region and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. J Hepatol 2007; 46: 403–410., , et al.
- 7Prediction of efficient virological response to pegylated interferon/ribavirin combination therapy by NS5A sequences of hepatitis C virus and anti-NS5A antibodies in pretreatment sera. Microbiol Immunol 2007; 51: 471–482., , et al.
- 16Low dose erythropoietin-beta improves anemia and maintains ribavirin dose in chronic hepatitis C patients receiving combination therapy with ribavirin plus pegylated interferon Alfa-2b. Hepatol Res 2009; 39: 539–545., , et al.
- 22Editors of the Drafting Committee for Hepatitis Management Guidelines. The Japan society of hepatology. Guidelines for the management of hepatitis C virus infection: first edition, May 2012, the Japan society of hepatology. Hepatol Res 2013; 43: 1–34.
- 23Dual therapy with the nonstructural protein 5A inhibitor, daclatasvir, and the nonstructural protein 3 protease inhibitor, asunaprevir, in hepatitis C virus genotype 1b-infected null responders. Hepatology 2012; 55: 742–748., , et al.
- 30Preliminary dose finding study of Erythropoietin for Peginterferon/Ribavirin-induced anemia in Japanese patients with hepatitis C [in Japanese with English abstract]. Kanzo 2009; 50: 427–436., , , , , .