Interleukin 28B polymorphism predicts interferon plus ribavirin treatment outcome in patients with hepatitis C virus-related liver cirrhosis: A multicenter retrospective study in Japan
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 983–992, September 2014
How to Cite
Shakado, S., Sakisaka, S., Okanoue, T., Chayama, K., Izumi, N., Toyoda, J., Tanaka, E., Ido, A., Takehara, T., Yoshioka, K., Hiasa, Y., Nomura, H., Seike, M., Ueno, Y. and Kumada, H. (2014), Interleukin 28B polymorphism predicts interferon plus ribavirin treatment outcome in patients with hepatitis C virus-related liver cirrhosis: A multicenter retrospective study in Japan. Hepatology Research, 44: 983–992. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12280
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2013 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labor
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.