Conflicts of interests: Y. T. has research contracts with MSD (Merck Sharp & Dohme) and Chugai Pharmaceutical.
Serum interferon-gamma-inducible protein-10 concentrations and IL28B genotype associated with responses to pegylated interferon plus ribavirin with and without telaprevir for chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1208–1216, November 2014
How to Cite
Matsuura, K., Watanabe, T., Iijima, S., Murakami, S., Fujiwara, K., Orito, E., Iio, E., Endo, M., Kusakabe, A., Shinkai, N., Miyaki, T., Nojiri, S., Joh, T. and Tanaka, Y. (2014), Serum interferon-gamma-inducible protein-10 concentrations and IL28B genotype associated with responses to pegylated interferon plus ribavirin with and without telaprevir for chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology Research, 44: 1208–1216. doi: 10.1111/hepr.12294
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.