Re-inventing Shared Governance: Implications for Organisational Culture and Institutional Leadership
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Higher Education Quarterly
Special Issue: Governance Revisited
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 256–274, July 2013
How to Cite
Stensaker, B. and Vabø, A. (2013), Re-inventing Shared Governance: Implications for Organisational Culture and Institutional Leadership. Higher Education Quarterly, 67: 256–274. doi: 10.1111/hequ.12019
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!