Customer interest in and experience with various types of pharmacy counselling – a qualitative study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Kaae, S., Traulsen, J. M. and Nørgaard, L. S. (2012), Customer interest in and experience with various types of pharmacy counselling – a qualitative study. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/hex.12003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.