Development of a fragile X syndrome (FXS) knowledge scale: towards a modified multidimensional measure of informed choice for FXS population carrier screening
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Ames, A. G., Jaques, A., Ukoumunne, O. C., Archibald, A. D., Duncan, R. E., Emery, J. and Metcalfe, S. A. (2012), Development of a fragile X syndrome (FXS) knowledge scale: towards a modified multidimensional measure of informed choice for FXS population carrier screening. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/hex.12009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Programme
- NHRMC Public Health Training Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!