‘The missing links’: understanding how context and mechanism influence the impact of public involvement in research
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Staley, K., Buckland, S. A., Hayes, H. and Tarpey, M. (2012), ‘The missing links’: understanding how context and mechanism influence the impact of public involvement in research. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/hex.12017
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!