An exploration of patient and family engagement in routine primary care visits
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 188–198, April 2015
How to Cite
Wolff, J. L., Clayman, M. L., Rabins, P., Cook, M. A. and Roter, D. L. (2015), An exploration of patient and family engagement in routine primary care visits. Health Expectations, 18: 188–198. doi: 10.1111/hex.12019
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01MH082885
- NIA. Grant Number: #R44-AG15737
- 2IOM. Crossing the Quality Chasm. A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2001.
- 3Engaging Patients and Families in the Medical Home. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2010. AHRQ Publication No. 10-0083-EF., , , , .
- 4Partnership NP. Priorities for the National Quality Strategy, 2011. Available at: http://www.qualityforum.org/Setting_Priorities/NPP/National_Priorities_Partnership.aspx. accessed 5 September 2011.
- 7IOM. Retooling for an Aging America: Building the Health Care Workforce. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2008.
- 13Through the Patient's Eyes. Understanding and Promoting Patient-Centered Care. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1993., , .
- 20SF-36 Health Survey Manual and Interpretation Guide. 1993., , , .
- 27Twelve evidence-based principles for implementing self-management support in primary care. Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety, 2010; 36: 561–570., , et al.