The use of haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Fanconi anaemia patients: a survey of decision making among families in the US and Canada
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 929–941, October 2015
How to Cite
Hutson, S. P., Han, P. K. J., Hamilton, J. G., Rife, S. C., Al-Rahawan, M. M., Moser, R. P., Duty, S. P., Anand, S. and Alter, B. P. (2015), The use of haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Fanconi anaemia patients: a survey of decision making among families in the US and Canada. Health Expectations, 18: 929–941. doi: 10.1111/hex.12066
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Fanconi Anaemia Research Fund
- 3Malignancies and survival patterns in the National Cancer Institute Inherited Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes Cohort Study. British Journal of Haematology, 2010; 150: 179–188., , , et al.
- 6Fanconi Anemia Research Fund. Fanconi Anemia: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Management, 3rd edn. Eugene: Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, 2008.
- 19Cancer risk elicitation and communication: lessons from the psychology of risk perception.CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 2007; 57:147–167., .
- 22Using Multivariate Statistics, 15th edn. Boston, MA: Pearson Education, Inc., 2007., .
- 23QSR International. World Wide Web 2011 [cited 2007 May 22];Available at:http://www.qsrinternational.com
- 24Basics of Qualitative Research, 3rd edn. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2008., .