Managing the pain of labour: factors associated with the use of labour pain management for pregnant Australian women
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Steel, A., Adams, J., Sibbritt, D., Broom, A., Gallois, C. and Frawley, J. (2013), Managing the pain of labour: factors associated with the use of labour pain management for pregnant Australian women. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/hex.12155
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP1094765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.