‘Between the stirrup and the ground’: Is there any redemption for Pinkie in Graham Greene's Brighton Rock?
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 796–806, September 2016
How to Cite
Leah, G. (2016), ‘Between the stirrup and the ground’: Is there any redemption for Pinkie in Graham Greene's Brighton Rock?. The Heythrop Journal, 57: 796–806. doi: 10.1111/heyj.12061
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2016
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!