Theism and Ultimate Explanation: The Necessary Shape of Contingency. By Timothy O'Connor. Pp. xiii, 177. Oxford, Blackwell Publishing, 2008, £50.00.
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 142–143, January 2014
How to Cite
Goldschmidt, T. (2014), Theism and Ultimate Explanation: The Necessary Shape of Contingency. By Timothy O'Connor. Pp. xiii, 177. Oxford, Blackwell Publishing, 2008, £50.00. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 142–143. doi: 10.1111/heyj.12064_22
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!