God and Phenomenal Consciousness: A Novel Approach to Knowledge Arguments. By Yujin Nagasawa. Pp. xiii, 162, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2008, $85.00.
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 144–145, January 2014
How to Cite
McCall, B. (2014), God and Phenomenal Consciousness: A Novel Approach to Knowledge Arguments. By Yujin Nagasawa. Pp. xiii, 162, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2008, $85.00. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 144–145. doi: 10.1111/heyj.12064_24
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!