Beyond Sacred Violence: A Comparative Study of Sacrifice. By Kathryn McClymond. Pp. xii, 220, Baltimore, MD, The John Hopkins University Press, 2008, £36.50.
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 2, page 306, March 2014
How to Cite
Penkett, L. (2014), Beyond Sacred Violence: A Comparative Study of Sacrifice. By Kathryn McClymond. Pp. xii, 220, Baltimore, MD, The John Hopkins University Press, 2008, £36.50. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 306. doi: 10.1111/heyj.12067_3
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!