Genius Born of Anguish: The Life and Legacy of Henri Nouwen. By Michael W. Higgins and Kevin Burns. Pp. 160 Mahwah, NJ, Paulist Press, 2012, £14.50.
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 340–341, March 2014
How to Cite
Penkett, L. (2014), Genius Born of Anguish: The Life and Legacy of Henri Nouwen. By Michael W. Higgins and Kevin Burns. Pp. 160 Mahwah, NJ, Paulist Press, 2012, £14.50. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 340–341. doi: 10.1111/heyj.12067_42
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!