Like It was Written in My Soul from Me to You: Assessing Jerry Walls' Critique of the Catholic Account of Purgatory
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
How to Cite
Beckwith, F. J. (2013), Like It was Written in My Soul from Me to You: Assessing Jerry Walls' Critique of the Catholic Account of Purgatory. The Heythrop Journal. doi: 10.1111/heyj.12072
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!