Should We Teach That the Cause of the Black Death Was Bubonic Plague?
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 808–820, October 2013
How to Cite
Pobst, P. (2013), Should We Teach That the Cause of the Black Death Was Bubonic Plague?. History Compass, 11: 808–820. doi: 10.1111/hic3.12081
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!