A Crisis of Masculinity? Re-writing the History of Shell-shock and Gender in First World War Britain
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 727–738, September 2013
How to Cite
Loughran, T. (2013), A Crisis of Masculinity? Re-writing the History of Shell-shock and Gender in First World War Britain. History Compass, 11: 727–738. doi: 10.1111/hic3.12082
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!