Consumption and the Making of the Middle-Class in South Asia
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 11–19, January 2014
How to Cite
Utsa, R. (2014), Consumption and the Making of the Middle-Class in South Asia. History Compass, 12: 11–19. doi: 10.1111/hic3.12127
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!