New Perspectives on the Legal History of the Middle East? Rediscovering Jacques Berque, the “Field Historian”
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 187–196, February 2014
How to Cite
Clément, A. (2014), New Perspectives on the Legal History of the Middle East? Rediscovering Jacques Berque, the “Field Historian”. History Compass, 12: 187–196. doi: 10.1111/hic3.12143
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!