Low concordance of biomarkers in histopathological and cytological material from breast cancer
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 971–980, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) Histopathology 64, 971–980 Low concordance of biomarkers in histopathological and cytological material from breast cancer, , , (
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Swedish Society of Medicine
- Swedish Society for Medical Research
- Wallstrom Fund
- Magnus Bergvalls Stiftelse
- The Karolinska Institute's Theme Center in Breast Cancer
- Linnécenter for Prevention of Breast- and Prostatecancer
- Cancerfonden and Vetenskapsrådet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.