Lincoln and the Triumph of the Nation: Constitutional Conflict in the American Civil War. By Mark E. Neely. (Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Press, 2011. Pp. 408. $35.00.)
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 169–170, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Hoyas, R. J. (2013), Lincoln and the Triumph of the Nation: Constitutional Conflict in the American Civil War. By Mark E. Neely. (Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Press, 2011. Pp. 408. $35.00.). Historian, 75: 169–170. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12004_37
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!