Hitler, Mussolini, and the Vatican: Pope Pius XI and the Speech That Was Never Made. By Emma Fattorini. Translated by Carl Ipsen. (Malden, MA: Polity Press, 2011. Pp. xvi, 260. $25.00.)
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 196–197, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Menke, M. R. (2013), Hitler, Mussolini, and the Vatican: Pope Pius XI and the Speech That Was Never Made. By Emma Fattorini. Translated by Carl Ipsen. (Malden, MA: Polity Press, 2011. Pp. xvi, 260. $25.00.). Historian, 75: 196–197. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12004_58
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!