Being Soviet: Identity, Rumour, and Everyday Life under Stalin, 1939–1953. By Timothy Johnston. (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2011. Pp. lii, 288. $99.00.)
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 200–201, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Rzadkiewicz, C. M. (2013), Being Soviet: Identity, Rumour, and Everyday Life under Stalin, 1939–1953. By Timothy Johnston. (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2011. Pp. lii, 288. $99.00.). Historian, 75: 200–201. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12004_61
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!