Nationalism in Europe and America: Politics, Cultures, and Identities since 1775. By Lloyd Kramer. (Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Press, 2011. Pp. xii, 260. $65.00.)
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 215–216, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Andrew, E. (2013), Nationalism in Europe and America: Politics, Cultures, and Identities since 1775. By Lloyd Kramer. (Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Press, 2011. Pp. xii, 260. $65.00.). Historian, 75: 215–216. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12004_73
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!