Bastards: Politics, Family, and Law in Early Modern France. By Matthew Gerber. (Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, 2012. Pp. xi, 274. $74.00.)
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Phi Alpha Theta
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 378–379, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Darrow, M. H. (2013), Bastards: Politics, Family, and Law in Early Modern France. By Matthew Gerber. (Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, 2012. Pp. xi, 274. $74.00.). Historian, 75: 378–379. doi: 10.1111/hisn.12010_38
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!